Spiritual Growth, Emotional Health, Life Transitions, Biblical Mindset, Trust God Are you ready to overcome what’s holding you back from thriving, discover who God created you to be, and deepen your faith? This Created To Thrive podcast will practically show you how! Join us each week to get equipped to become resilient and unlock your God-given potential through the power of Christ. Through practical, heart-centered and meaningful conversations along with biblical insight, you will get empowered to go to a new level! Hi, I’m Lori K. Snyder, a certified life transitions and resiliency coach, speaker and Bible teacher. I help people who are hungry for the ”more” they were created for to become their reality. Learn how God sees you in your renewed identity, overcome limiting beliefs, manage your emotions, and boldly trust God to step into a joyful life of significance. I will teach you: -＞ Who you are in Christ and your renewed identity -＞ God’s true nature and character -＞ How to become resilient through life’s ups and downs, and navigate doubts and disappointments -＞ How to manage your emotions and thoughts to gain healthy ways of coping -＞ Practically apply biblical understanding with wisdom, and form a deeper relationship with God -＞ Find hope, healing, joy and purpose -＞ Discover the MORE you were created for ****TOP 5% CHRISTIAN FAITH PODCAST**** Let’s overcome the obstacles that keep you from thriving and live freely and fully! Watch this free Training on How To Live In God’s Best: https://loriksnyder.com/free-training/ Let’s connect: Lori@loriksnyder.com Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thrivingchristianwomen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lorikaysnyder/ https://www.facebook.com/lorikaysnyder Learn: https://loriksnyder.com Tax Deductible Donation to support this podcast: https://loriksnyder.com/about/snyder-ministries/
Tuesday Nov 21, 2023
Tuesday Nov 21, 2023
Welcome back to the Created to Thrive Podcast! In this episode, host Lori K. Snyder continues her conversation with grief expert Kelli Nielsen. If you haven't listened to episode 112 yet, where they discuss a better way to recover from grief and loss, be sure to check it out before diving into this bonus episode. Kelli shares her wisdom and expertise in the field of bereavement healing, offering hope and renewal to those facing devastating loss. She emphasizes the possibility of recovery and the importance of self-care and reprogramming the mind to overcome grief triggers. Kelli's 5-step process can help you find healing and thrive after loss.
- Rewire your subconscious mind to help you process grief and recover quicker.
- Recognize trauma triggers and trauma loops.
- Gain some tools and practical ways and tools for handling when a grief wave comes to someone
- How to reprogram the subconscious mind to begin healing process
- Introduction to grief recovery
- Importance of understanding that recovery is possible
- Need for self-awareness and self-care in the grieving process
- Tools for managing grief triggers in the moment
- Long-term reprogramming of the mind to prevent triggers
- Creating a healing environment by auditing and adjusting surroundings
- The importance of modeling healthy grief recovery for future generations
- The effectiveness of consistent repetition and affirmation in rewiring the mind
- The benefits of joining a recovery community like Grief Relief Nation
- The importance of personal responsibility in healing from grief
- The ongoing nature of healing and the need for adaptability and flexibility
- The value of self-awareness and emotional energy management
- The need to prioritize self-care and create a conducive healing environment
- The importance of being a positive example of grief recovery for others
- The power of intentionality and commitment to the healing process
- Prayer for hope, faith, courage, and guidance in the grief recovery journey
Kelli Nielsen is a grief recovery expert and author of ‘You’re Not Crazy, You’re Grieving’, who has forged a pioneering and revolutionary path in the field of bereavement healing. With a compassionate embrace of neuroscience and profound personal experience, she has crafted the Grief Relief process, a groundbreaking method reshaping the way individuals process loss. Kelli brings her message of hope and renewal to audiences far and wide, advocating for a world where grief is not a life sentence, but a catalyst for profound personal growth and healing.
Learn about Kelli’s Recovery Community Membership called “Grief Relief Nation” https://www.griefreliefnation.com/home?am_id=lori750
For Created To Thrive Podcast listeners who join Kelli’s community receive these exclusive bonuses:
** FREE GIFTS
- Get a free signed copy of Kelli’s book
- Get a free 1-1 session directly with Kelli to personalize
**message firstname.lastname@example.org with the word THRIVE! message Kelli directly on social media @graceforlivingafterloss with the word “THRIVE” to get these two bonuses!
If you want to purchase Kelli’s book: “You're Not Crazy, You're Grieving: Your step by step guide to accelerated and complete healing.”
Or Connect with Lori and ask to get Kelli’s free gifts: Lori@loriksnyder.com
Get Lori’s free resources: FREE Resources: https://loriksnyder.com/resources/